Google Voice used within your Google Apps Gmail account helps to drive outbound phone calls quickly and manage inbound communications from within your daily workspace. We spend most of our time using the keyboard to generate content. However, the integration of Google Voice within your email and your website (see icon above to give us a call!) can be used strategically for customer interactions and support.
Google Voice Voice To Text
The voice to text feature of your Google Voice mailbox allows the content to become searchable and part of an archive. The audio file can be played easily and quickly from within your browser as well.
Using your smartphone such as your iPhone or Android device opens up another complete feature set.
Google Apps Strategies
Here are some ideas to consider in your adoption of Google Voice:
- Create a support portal and control the redirect of the number at different times
- Log messages to yourself for ideas and searching later
- Use the voicemail to capture requests and tasks
- Line up your calls and make them from Google Voice within your email/chat interface
- Design a sales process to trigger your Google Voice in outbound marketing
The strategy for using Google Voice can open up new opportunities for collaboration with your customers. Examine your processes and systems to leverage it fully.
What are some ideas you have? Feel free to comment below.