When we share with our clients the work and production of our team to build and deliver an inbound marketing system, they come to appreciate what it takes to make everything work. Here are the conversation points which we have heard that have represented the value of partnering with a marketing firm like AscendWorks:
- I don’t have to hire all those people. The talent required is broad for an effective inbound marketing system. Among these include:
- Web developers
- Graphic designers
- Project managers
- Strategy consultants
- Marketing analysts
- Database managers
- Video technicians
- I don’t have to manage the team. You can focus on your own business and work collaboratively and leave the headaches to us for getting things done.
- I don’t have to manage the projects. We have publishing calendars, task lists, requirements documents and strategy maps to work through. Building this process is years of refinement and failures that you don’t have to worry about. You get the result of a well-tuned factory.
- I can see what is happening. We communicate and stay transparent with what is happening. The work that gets done along with the results in the form of metrics is continually captured and presented to help you see what is working.
- I can get new ideas. We have knowledge and strategies we share with our customers. We are in it together seeking to drive leads and customers with your inbound marketing systems and content.
Sure, if you want to take on the headaches, staff up and get ready to manage a process. It takes a lot of commitment and vision. But if you find that the reality is that you would rather do without the headaches and partner with less than half a head count, then we think it makes good business sense. Consider the work and focus on the result.
What are your thoughts?