I love Neville Medhora’s tips.
It means being reflective, strategic and sensical. It’s valid for wherever you are at. Sometimes, we can fool ourselves or walk around in a fog. The 9 pieces of advice are pithy and his explanations are compelling:
- Do lots of “experiments.”
- You’re gonna die. Plan life backwards.
- Start a blog.
- Listen to people who walk the walk.
- Become a Triple Threat.
- Start an “Investment Account.” Put 10-30% of money.
- Take more notes than others.
- Go through a small day trading phase.
- Go to areas with lots of brain power.
I like real people that have known results.