What does one more deal or one more customer really do for you?
You may have been working your job or business for quite a while and are quite good at it. That’s great. The money could be good. It might be worth sitting tight and be a machine.
Maybe the next 100 deals or projects are simply padding your account or making you sharper at your craft.
But, does the next thing, which you have already been doing, get you to where you want to go? If you keep grinding away, are you in a better place in 5 years?
Simply working your pipeline or projects could simply be costing you time. You could be building something bigger.
Think about leveling up:
- Building a product which sells itself
- Starting that business which will grow in value
- Having a team that does the work for you
- Automating rather than manually pushing
- Getting ahead of the curve and readying for the market shift
- Move from a doer to an owner
What we are familiar with can feel safe. But it can also be slow death in reality. We’re simply the boiling frog rather than the eager pioneer.
Time will pass mercilessly. Think for a second.
How can you level up now?