Revisit the strategy of using your blog as the way to share content when:
… someone asks you for advice, write it up
… you are working through an idea
… you are positioning for customers
You can also use the following strategies for making content count:
- Shoot Loom videos of what you are thinking
- Post Youtube videos and embed those in blog posts
- Write up comments on your post on the video embed
- Syndicate the content with appropriate 1-3 sentence comments on social media
- Reference your blog post on newsletters
- Hire vendors to transcribe or layout your posts
- When someone asks for advice, say, “I’ll send you something.” Write it up and send the link.
- When others ask the same question, send the link by searching on your blog
- If you have ideas for someone, write it up on your blog and share it to make it resourceful and position well
Content can live forever. When other platforms might become questionable over time, you can harness and repurpose your living content on your website for the long run in doing business to get or help customers.