“The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer.”
― Peter Drucker
How well do you create a customer and keep them? Do you have a standard approach to recruiting, onboarding, training and developing your talent?
It’s worth thinking about why your business exists. It is for customers.
The hard part of a business is to align all the people, processes and procedures to get and keep customers consistently and with extreme delight.
Building a business, the ultimate selling machine, requires training, coaching, leadership and process. This allows you to grow and drive revenue.
- Get inconsistent results
- Continually have to train and retrain people
- Can’t get your team to perform
- Have to keep putting out fires
- Cannot find or keep good people
- Need sales to be growing and consistent
then let’s talk about how to build the ultimate selling machine through sales coaching. We work with our clients to:
- Align their team towards selling goals
- Build standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Capture and share knowledge fast and easy
- Train and support team members to know what to do
- Facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Support business owners towards team alignment
If your team knows how to create and keep customers, you get an ultimate selling machine that can scale and avoid the pain of low quality and wasted effort. Get in touch with us to see how we can help you build the ultimate selling machine working with you and your team via sales coaching.