Twitter is an amazing tool that can be used far beyond socializing. There are a lot of ways to use this powerful social platform. I like to use it some specific ways that serve me and my business clients.
While there may be a lot going on in Twitter feeds and streams, it is also a great place to work closely and track more personal relationships or ones that you aspire to grow.
You have a very convenient and leveraged way to implement some personal habits and best practices that can help you:
- Get clearer on your ideas
- Capture your thoughts as you read
- Learn lessons in life as you interact with people
- Have a record of your personal thinking
- Start dialogue around ideas and topics that are within your world
- Connect with people that are within your areas of interest
I have several strategies that work well to make Twitter an asset for your personal growth and growing your network on multiple levels.
Some of those are captured in my book, ZeroInbox, which you can glean to increase your own productivity which you can check out.
Or you can subscribe to my blog to the right where I share business strategies that help you grow revenue and increase your productivity.
But, if you would like to personally connect and get some more finer habits and strategies using Twitter, feel free to fill out the form below.
I look forward to growing our connection. Thanks.